- Department / Function
- Marketing & Communications
- Any Group Location (Ideally London)
- Contract Type
- Working Pattern
- Job Advert Summary
PROOF Insight is the home of research, insight, data, and analytics for the drinks industry. Part of C&C Group Plc. we are a growing team of 25 people committed to being curious, collaborative and experts in our field. At PROOF we work with a diverse range of internal & external customers, from global drinks brands to start up craft breweries. PROOF helps brands, distributors, and retailers to grow their share and returns across Great Britain and Ireland.
- Job Advert Description
The Category Insights team delivers best in class business and customer insights to colleagues and retail partners.
The candidate for this role will produce industry-leading work to translate our strategic market insight into commercial success within the Off-trade. Reporting into the Senior Category Development Manager, the Category Executive is responsible for analysing both qualitative and quantitative data to deliver category lead advice and strategy within a set remit of customers.
This is a highly visible role requiring engagement with key internal and external stakeholders. Strong communication, influencing and presentation skills are a must.
- Become a recognised leader of category & insight provision and an informed, approachable and valued colleague to others
- Work with sales, marketing, buying and other teams to build creative, powerful & strategic arguments that have clear commercial value in support of category reviews, market updates, NPD projects etc.
- Support the Senior Category Development Manager in building strong working relationships with key retail partners, leading into strategic, forward thinking projects that will shape the future of our industry
- Proactive analysis of data sources to identify key market and consumer trends, understand how these are shaping the commercial environment and make recommendations on how Bibendum Off-trade should respond
- Produce specified internal reporting robustly and to deadline, synthesising multiple data sources to create actionable insight
- Present & communicate insight & commercial argument to stakeholders in a compelling, accurate and impactful manner
- Build and maintain networks both internally and externally to keep abreast of developments within insight and translate these into relevant applications within Bibendum Off-trade
- Full job description