- Department / Function
- Data & Insight
- Contract Type
- Working Pattern
- Job Advert Summary
PROOF Insight is the home of research, insights, data and analytics at C&C Group PLC. At PROOF we service a diverse range of internal & external customers, from C&C owned brands, co-owned brands, partner’s products and retail businesses. PROOF help both brands and retailers to grow their share and returns across Great Britain & Ireland.
- Job Advert Description
As a Business Intelligence Analyst within PROOF, you will be part of the process of transforming data into information and allowing our customers to make data driven decisions. With a business objective to become more data led, you are presented with a fantastic opportunity to showcase your skills as BI Analyst and inform the business with the full backing of senior management.
We are looking for an enthusiastic and motivated individual, who alongside a team of subject matter experts, wants to help improve working practices, drive business forward and grow their own abilities within their chosen field of Business Intelligence
Activities will include:
- Create and implement visual dashboard interfaces using Microsoft PowerBI; includes modelling data tables; transforming data; creating DAX measures; designing visuals
- Present dashboards to stakeholdes in virtual or face-to-face meetings, at various stages throught each project as well as the final installation
- Manage PowerBI service, including schedules and gateways, as well as maintenance and review of currently active reporting
- Be an active contributer to the Business Intelligence and PROOF team, as well as the wider business
- Work closely with the Data Engineers within PROOF to deliver secure data feeds and data models to data and dashboard owners
- Work alongside the Head of BI and the wider BI Team on given projects, including understanding the requirements, making recommendations and delivering these to our customers within the business
- Develop a close working relationship with senior stakeholders (Senior Management level); provide guidance on key stages throughout the project
- Regular contact with stakeholders to ensure necessary requirements and expectations are being met
- Run and attend workshops with teams to test dashboard solution models
For more details check out the job description!
We are looking for someone with strong PowerBI Data Visualisation skills as well as experience using the Microsoft BI Stack, SQL skills and experience with relational databases
Ideally, you will have 2-3 years experience working with data either as an analyst, data manager or equivalent and experience building dashboards and reports, implementing quality control checks and processes and be comfortable managing senior stakeholders.
Send us a CV that demonstrates your experience and we’ll aim to get back to you ASAP!
- Full job description