Head of Operations – Off Trade
- Department / Function
- Supply Chain
- Contract Type
- Working Pattern
- Job Advert Summary
Ask our employees to describe Bibendum, and they might tell you that Bibendum lives and breathes its customer and team focused values and is an award-winning company that ‘represents wine like no other company in the world’. Awarded with Investors in People (IIP) status, Bibendum is always on the lookout for great people who can join the team and who have the passion and skills to help us succeed.
- Job Advert Description
As Head of Operations for BOT, your attitude will be customer centric and service-led, proactively over-delivering for our customers at all times. If you suspect that something isn’t quite right, you’ll assert corrective action to not only fix any day-to-day and larger issues but prevent them from reoccurring again. You’ll be an experienced people manager with excellent stakeholder management and communication skills, able to inspire and lead an extremely busy team of supply chain specialists. Developing, rolling out and revisiting your strategy will be essential as you are striving for accuracy, efficiency and continuous improvement in all facets of the supply chain team. You’ll confidently forge senior supply chain relationships with our key customers and develop joint supply chain plans driving value chain efficiency. Overall, your mission is to ensure that BOT Operations deliver best in class customer service to our off trade, direct delivered National On-Trade, and Channel Islands customers. This is a fast-paced, demanding and highly rewarding role offering the opportunity to make a lasting difference within the business.
What you'll do
- Leading a multi-skilled team of people managers, motivating and developing them to excel in their respective areas
- Accountable for delivering outstanding service from our UK-held warehouses
- Delivery of our Dangerously Easy to do Business With continuous improvement plan
- Building strategic senior customer supply chain relationships that drive end-to-end value chain improvements with customers and suppliers
- Delivery of the S&OP process, accountable for forecast accuracy
- Dictating appropriate inbound supply routes for new customer/supplier relationships
- Accountable for compliance with post-Brexit requirements and customs processes
What you'll need
- ·WSET qualification in wine (L2 or above) desirable
- Outstanding interpersonal skills: confident, professional and conscientious
- Able to make sound decisions and remain calm under pressure
- Ability to self analyse and reflect, to challenge own behaviours as well as those of others
- Strategically minded with the ability to assess both in the short and long term
- Highly developed analytical skills
- Extremely organised and efficient manner
- Dedicated, resilient and striving for the success of the team, brand and wider company as a whole
What we offer
- 25 days’ holiday (plus bank holidays)
- Pension scheme
- Health insurance
- Life assurance, plus access to staff sales, a cycle to work scheme, and a whole lot more!
Send us your CV demonstrating why you would be a perfect fit for the role!
- Full job description