Sales Account Manager - London
- Department / Function
- Contract Type
- Working Pattern
- Job Advert Summary
London based Account Manager responsible for maintaing existing customers with a focus on new business in this geographical area.
- Job Advert Description
- Growing and maintaining current business in restaurants, brasseries, pubs & hotels and the generalon-trade in designated territory
- Attending and organising tastings with and for customers
- Maintaining customer relationships (both current and future)
- Keeping all Bibendum databases up to date
- Working very closely with internal sales people and the Business Development team to maximise opportunities
- Playing a role in developing and ensuring compliance to contractual obligations
- Managing the business ledger, working closely with the credit control team
- Developing sales of artisan wines and agency spirits and beers
- Maintaining wine knowledge
- Working with external brand owners and agencies to maximise the opportunities within accounts
What we offer
This is a place for people who enjoy the buzz of constant change. We offer a range of excellent benefits as well as great on-site facilities. You can expect:
25 days’ holiday (plus bank holidays) - with the option to buy a further week
Life assurance, plus access to staff sales, and a whole lot more!
Matthew Clark Bibendum Ltd is an equal opportunities employer and we welcome all applications.
- Full job description