Resource Planning Manager
- Department / Function
- Data & Insight
- Contract Type
- Working Pattern
- Job Advert Summary
You are a bright, enthusiastic, detail-oriented planning manager who is excellent at building productive rapport with a broad spectrum of colleagues and clients. You are driven by a passion for ensuring projects run smoothly and efficiently, that briefs are clear and that every piece of work you’re associated with over-delivers against expectations. You look forward to developing your skills further in a fast-paced, commercial environment.
- Job Advert Description
As the team’s Resource Planning Manager, you will be responsible for supporting the PROOF Insight Management Team to deliver myriad diverse client projects to tight deadlines. To do this you will need to be both flexible and rigorous, managing resource requirements across the different departments within PROOF, managing the expectations of internal & external clients, and helping us to navigate conflicting priorities and resourcing requests. This requires engagement with key internal and external stakeholders to ensure our view of customer requirements is as precise as possible.
What you'll do
- Proven track record of achievement in a mid-to-senior Planning Management, Marketing Planning or Project Management role
- Educated to degree level, or equivalent professional/vocational qualification
- People and stakeholder management experience
- Excellent organisational skills particularly in demonstrating evidence of managing team performance to deliver projects to tight deadlines
- Proven experience of decision making under delegated authority and making sound recommendations to Planning Committees/Project Boards.
- A demonstrable commitment to customer care and an understanding of the wider responsibility to the relationship between the Planning Manager and key stakeholders within and without PROOF Insight
- An ability to influence others, demonstrate an appreciation of wider PROOF Insight objectives in the context of C&C GB’s objectives and those of the wider C&C Group
- Validated experience in scheduling, staff planning, scheduling and real-time workforce management in a multi-lingual call center environment
For more detail please click on the job description attached.
We offer competitive salaries and great benefits.
- Full job description