Goods In Administrator
- Department / Function
- Supply Chain
- Contract Type
- Working Pattern
- Job Advert Summary
Ask our employees to describe Bibendum, and they might tell you that Bibendum lives and breathes its customer and team focused values and is an award-winning company that ‘represents wine like no other company in the world’. Awarded with Investors in People (IIP) status, Bibendum is always on the lookout for great people who can join the team and who have the passion and skills to help us succeed.
- Job Advert Description
About the role
The Goods In Administrator will take ownership of goods entering the warehousing network.The position will facilitate the process from supplier to warehouse, ensuring the shipment is appropriately prepared for smooth entry in the next section of the Matthew Clark Bibendum supply chain. The Goods In Administrator will be the key contact for Bristol Port (warehouse provider) goods-in and product set up teams, and will be expected to build strong working relationships with these parties to fundamentally improve current and future processes. In conjunction with this, the Goods In Administrator will be the sole contact for third party shipping companies to ensure smooth transit of loads to the UK.
What you'll do
- Managing the daily goods-in diary for imported wines with Tradeteam warehouse including daily amendments and additions
- Delivery date maintenance on PO from supplier or haulier information.
- Supplier performance tracking and reporting – supplier and haulier
- Review of delivery slot windows and recommendations for change
- Resolve outstanding goods-in issues and maintain issues log
- Correction of vintage issues at warehouse entry stage if necessary and communitation to buying for set-up.
What we offer
What we offer
We offer a competitive salary & an excellent bonus structure along with a range of fantastic benefits, including:
- 25 days’ holiday (plus bank holidays) -
- A Contributory Pension Scheme
- A Share Incentive Plan (subject to eligibility)
- Private Healthcare Cover and Life Assurance
- A benefits scheme offering a cycle to work scheme, an employee assistance programme, retail & leisure savings, and lots more!
We work with some fantastic people, we’re passionate about what we do and we have some fun along the way! Join us and you could have a career for life. If you want to know more about us and our work, take a look here or here. If this all resonates with you, then we’d love to hear from you.
Matthew Clark is an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.
- Full job description