Customer Supply Planner - Bibendum Off Trade
- Department / Function
- Supply Chain
- Contract Type
- Working Pattern
- Job Advert Summary
An opportunity to join our dynamic operations team has become available as Customer Supply Planner within Bibendum Off Trade (BOT). Bibendum Off Trade is a team of dedicated Off Trade wine specialists that sit within the broader Bibendum Wine group.
As part of that organisation, we have access to portfolio of world class producers, who can supply fantastic quality trade up & premium brands and also develop value adding own label products. Using our industry leading category & consumer insight and multifunctional experts in technical logistics & marketing, we pride ourselves on our collaborative approach and helping our customers meet their business objectives.
The role is responsible for managing the end-to-end supply chain for multiple retailers, convenience groups, national pub groups, exports and other ‘Route to Market’ accounts. You will be the primary point of contact for your customer portfolio, in addition to being a key part of the S&OP planning between Bibendum Off Trade, hauliers and your customers. An instrumental aspect of the role is to ensure that customer demands can be fulfilled by combining production and shipping lead times. However, responsibility is not limited to stock landing in the warehouse: maintaining on shelf availability will continue to be a crucial factor in all of the decisions that you make.
- Job Advert Description
- Ensure 100% end consumer availability for designated accounts
- Ensure the inbound service level is minimum 98.5%
- Help the customer to manage correct stock holding both off and on promotion and in external warehouses
- Managing and tracking of all orders raised by the customer until delivered
- Managing customer hauliers
- Proactively working with customers and their hauliers to improve service and the collaborative relationship
- Managing internal expectations - always with the customer’s interest in focus
- Co-ordinating and optimising UK held orders
- Proactive meetings with customers to ensure service level targets are met and trading relationship are maintained
- Weekly stock reports, updates and meetings with internal account team
- Full job description