Business Intelligence Analyst
- Department / Function
- Data & Insight
- Contract Type
- Working Pattern
- Job Advert Summary
PROOF Insight is the home of research, insights, data and analytics at C&C Group PLC. At PROOF we service a diverse range of internal & external customers, from C&C owned brands, co-owned brands, partner’s products and retail businesses. PROOF help both brands and retailers to grow their share and returns across Great Britain & Ireland.
As well as being home to some of the best known domestic brands in drinks (including Bulmers, Magners, Tennent’s & Orchard Pig), the combined footprint of Matthew Clark, Bibendum, Tennents Caledonian Breweries, Bulmers Ireland & Tennents Northern Ireland, makes C&C the largest brand-led distribution company across the British & Irish Isles, selling over 12,000 SKUs to more than 30,000 sites each year. This gives PROOF unique access to an unrivalled pool of rich first party data.
At PROOF we augment this first party data further via deep consumer & branded panels, and a collection of proprietary research, data collection, and information products, all built with one thought in mind: to enhance our understanding of People, Place & Product, across Great Britain & Ireland.
As a consequence of our exclusive access to C&C data, and our proprietary information products, PROOF are uniquely positioned to connect drinks suppliers, customers and consumers, allowing us to be thought leaders in our field, whilst also ensuring all our partners put the right products in the right place at the right price.
The Business Intelligence Analyst within PROOF uses BI tools and analytical thinking to connect datasets and translate these into information and solutions to drive the wider business and external customers forward in their endevours. With a strong passion for BI and Development this role will enable the right candidate grow their expertise as well as make a significant contribution to the team and the business.
- Job Advert Description
Activities will include:
- Create and implement visual dashboard interfaces using Microsoft PowerBI
- Work within the BI Manager and the wider BI & Insight team on given projects; understand the requirements, efficiently make recommendations and deliver these to our customers within the business
- Work closely with BI Developer to deliver secure data feeds and data models to data and dashboard owners
- Maintain systems, procedures and policies needed to ensure data feeds are up-to-date and relevant
- Work with stakeholders to ensure that business data is clean, correct and usable
- Maintain and review currently active reporting
- Liaise with 3rd party data/business owners to gain and understand the data they are providing
- Develop a close working relationship with senior stakeholders (Senior Management level); provide guidance on key stages throughout the project
- Regular contact with stakeholders to ensure necessary requirements and expectations are being met
- Run and attend workshops with teams to test dashboard solution models
- Present solutions at varying stages throughout each project as well as the final installation
- Work with managers to identify possible dashboard owners within their team
- As a subject matter expert (both internally and externally), support and train colleagues to develop their understanding of PowerBI
- Be an active contributor to cross-functional projects within the BI & Insight team as well as the wider business
- Full job description
- Closing Date
- Thursday 8th July 2021