London Account Manager - Walker & Wodehouse
- Department / Function
- Contract Type
- Working Pattern
- Job Advert Summary
One of only a handful of wine merchants to hold a Royal Warrant, Walker & Wodehouse was formed in 2009 following the closure of one of England’s most famous wine companies, John Harvey & Sons. Our portfolio includes over 800 wines, some of which are exclusive to the Independent sector, and our buyers are constantly sourcing new products to meet the demands of UK consumers. We also have a fantastic range of craft beers, artisan spirits and Fine Wines.
An exciting opportunity has become available to join our dynamic team as a London Account Manager, holding responsibility for delivering a set profit budget for a defined account base. The role involves management of all aspects of these accounts including ensuring our customer receives the highest quality service from Walker & Wodehouse.
- Job Advert Description
- Develop sales strategies and implement these in account base
- Build and manage strong cross-functional relationships internally
- Regularly visit and audit stores/sites to ensure an in depth knowledge of customer promo activity, range etc.
- Develop promotional proposal and review where possible
- Review sales reports and negotiate corrective action with accounts
- Review weekly logistics reports to monitor stocks/sales of all lines
- Manage prospect target list and work with sales team to win new business
- Achieve the budgeted volume and margins in each respective account
- Prepare and follow up on quotes/samples
- Build and continuously develop customer relationships in the accounts
- Manage customer pricing and accruals
- Manage suppliers in market for key account customers
- Reactivate lapsed accounts
- Full job description