PROOF - Senior Insight Analyst
- Department / Function
- Data & Insight
- Contract Type
- Working Pattern
- Job Advert Summary
You are a bright, enthusiastic, highly numerate analyst who is looking to join a team of like-minded professionals within PROOF Insight, the home of data, insights, and analytics for C&C Group. You are driven by a passion for presenting complex data in clear and intuitive ways, and in doing so enhancing data-led arguments and aiding decision making. You look forward to developing your skills in a commercial environment.
The PROOF Insight team works across the C&C Group to provide a single coherent perspective on the UK & Ireland’s drinkers and their behaviour.
As the team’s Senior Insight Analyst, you are responsible for analysing both secondary and primary research to reveal the clearest picture of both the UK consumer and the drinks market. Taking a leading role in the Insights team, you will be adept at developing innovative ways to evaluate the market and produce strategy to lead business decisions and drive sales. This requires engagement with key internal and external stakeholders to ensure our view of consumers and the market is as precise as possible, and to maximise the impact of insight across C&C.
- Job Advert Description
- Become a recognised leader of insight provision and an informed, approachable and valued colleague to others
- Work with sales, marketing, buying and other teams to build creative, powerful & strategic arguments that have clear commercial value in support of category reviews, tender submissions, etc.
- Proactive analysis of these data sources to identify key market and consumer trends, understand how these are shaping the commercial environment and make recommendations on how C&C should respond.
- Produce specified internal reporting robustly and to deadline, synthesising multiple data sources to create actionable insight
- Present & communicate insight & commercial argument to stakeholders in a compelling, accurate and impactful manner.
- Build and maintain networks both internally and externally to keep abreast of developments within insight and translate these into relevant applications within C&C
- As a key subject matter expert (both internally and externally) in understanding and making best use of data, ability to create solutions to briefs, and other key skill development
- Review projects with analysts for robustness, accuracy & commercial impact prior to completion, with the input of the Research & Insights manager on more complex/commercially significant projects as required
- Proactively lead the development of new proprietary sources and evaluation of external providers
- Full job description