Supply Chain Coordinator
- Department / Function
- Supply Chain
- Chalk Farm, Regents Park Road
- Contract Type
- Working Pattern
- Job Advert Summary
The team is responsible for co-ordinating end to end supply chain for multiple retailers, convenience groups, national pub groups, exports and other ‘Route to Market’ accounts. The role will focus primarily on multiple retailers and convenience groups but understanding of the operations of the entire team will eventually be required.
- Job Advert Description
- Acting as the primary point of contact for selected customer’s supply chain team.
- Managing and tracking direct from supplier orders.
- Co-ordinating and optimising UK held orders.
- Overall responsibility for invoicing and Supply Chain debt for selected accounts.
- Developing and promoting good service levels and supply chain efficiencies.
- Weekly stock reports, updates and meetings with internal account team.
Knowledge / Experience
- High level of attention to detail and accuracy in completion of work
- Knowledge of FMCG or retail, specifically within supply chain
- Strong belief in delivering results as part of a team
- Highly organised and able to work to deadlines
- Ability to work independently, remaing calm under pressure
- Confident written and verbal communication skills across multiple levels of management
- Good understanding of Microsoft outlook, word, powerpoint and excel.
- Basic Wine Knowledge
What we offer
- 25 days’ holiday (plus bank holidays) - with the option to buy a further week
- Bonuses – personal and company performance
- Pension scheme
- Health insurance
- Life assurance, plus access to staff sales, childcare vouchers and a cycle to work scheme, and a whole lot more!
- Full job description