Pricing Operations Manager
- Department / Function
- Contract Type
- Working Pattern
- Job Advert Summary
Ask our employees to describe Bibendum, and they might tell you that Bibendum lives and breathes its customer and team focused values and is an award-winning company that ‘represents wine like no other company in the world’.
- Job Advert Description
About the role
Initially this role will be focused on supporting a systems upgrade project, primarily taking responsibility for the pricing portal and its associated processes in readiness for go live.
Moving beyond the project, this role will be the business expert on JDE 9.2 Advanced Pricing and be responsible for the correct maintenance and use of our Pricing Portal by the Sales Teams. This will include responsibility for all banded prices, correct duty management at product level and ensuring all Pricing Portal users are fully trained.
The role will also be analytical – using reporting tools to understand our pricing and where improvements can be made as well as own the annual price increase process, working closely with Buying and Commercial Finance, to deliver wider commercial objectives.
The role will also take on day to day management of the ForceManager app and as part of the senior team within Sales Operations, the role will also provide support to the wider Sales Operations function if required.
As you will be engaging with a variety of teams and stakeholders, you must have the skills to lead cross-functional working groups, along with strong influencing skills to drive performance improvement. Alongside this, you will have an adaptable and positive approach to working in a fast-paced environment.
In addition, the successful andidate will possess
- Use creativity to formulate ideas and question current thinking with the drive to be solution oriented
- Be confident to question senior stakeholders with aim of constant development
- Use negotiating and influencing skills to promote an idea/concept
- Able to collaborate with colleagues across all levels and strong communication skills
- Adaptable communication skills to work with all levels, high empathy levels
- Effective networker – building relationships within the business to help facilitate positive stakeholder feedback
- Strong organisational skills – able to multi-task and re prioritise and work to deadlines when necessary
- Logical approach and analytical mindset, able to use data to inform decisions
- Strong presentation skills with ability to lead training sessions
- Technical skills to understand and manage processes and tasks within JDE 9.2
Experience using JD Edwards systems
Strong MS Excel skills
Experience of drinks wholesaling is advantageous
What we offer
We offer a competitive salary along with a range of excellent benefits and great on-site facilities:
25 days’ holiday (plus bank holidays) - with the option to buy additional holiday
A Contributory Pension Scheme
A Discretionary Bonus Scheme and Share Incentive Plan (subject to eligibility)
Private Healthcare Insurance
We work with some fantastic people, we’re passionate about what we do and we have some fun along the way! If this all resonates with you, then we’d love to hear from you.
- Full job description