Commercial Finance Analyst
- Department / Function
- Regents Park Road
- Contract Type
- Working Pattern
- Job Advert Summary
Ask our employees to describe Bibendum, and they might tell you that Bibendum lives and breathes its customer and team focused values and is an award-winning company that ‘represents wine like no other company in the world’.
Bibendum is always on the lookout for great people who can join the team and who have the passion and skills to help us succeed.
- Job Advert Description
Got a head for numbers? This role could be for you! We are looking for Commercial Finance Analysts to support our Commercial Finance Team.
What you'll do
- Production of Weekly and Monthly Sales reporting KPIs
- Responsible for maintaining and updating field sales reports on SharePoint portal
- Production of Key Customer volume & sales reporting
- Analysis and interrogation of monthly sales overhead performance
- Data interrogation and problem solving
- Assist in production of budgets & forecasts to include volume, sales, gross margin and distribution points
- Assist in the building of models designing sales team budgets and targets
- Support Commercial Finance Manager as required
- Adhoc query resolutions
Further detail can be found in the job description.
- Studying towards/interest in pursuing a qualification (AAT/CIMA/ACCA).
- Proficient in the use of Excel – Pivot tables, Vlookups etc.
- Previous experience using Accounting Software and Business reporting systems advantageous
- Previous experience in FMCG/Retail advantageous
What we offer
We offer a competitive salary along with a range of excellent benefits and great on-site facilities:
- 25 days’ holiday (plus bank holidays) - with the option to buy a further 5 days
- Contributory Pension Scheme
- Discretionary Bonus Scheme and Share Incentive Plan (subject to eligibility)
- Private Healthcare Cover and Life Assurance
- A benefits scheme offering a cycle to work scheme, an employee assistance programme, retail & leisure savings, and lots more !
- Full job description
- Closing Date
- Saturday 29th February 2020