Brand Communications Manager
- Department / Function
- Marketing & Communications
- Contract Type
- Working Pattern
- Job Advert Summary
Ask our employees to describe Bibendum, and they might tell you that Bibendum lives and breathes its customer and team focused values and is an award-winning company that ‘represents wine like no other company in the world’.
Bibendum is always on the lookout for great people who can join the team and who have the passion and skills to help us succeed.
- Job Advert Description
Are you a marketing expert with a passion for the wine and hospitality industries? Then we’d love you to join our dynamic marketing team.
About the role
We’re looking for a content and digital marketing specialist with excellent writing and proofreading skills. The role involves managing the social, website and content strategy with precision yet a creative approach, bringing our brand and producers to life with our customers, prospects and the wider trade. We’re looking for someone confident and energetic with excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
The successful candidate will be confident and articulate with good interpersonal skills and have qualifications and/or experience in Marketing, Writing and/or wine, as well as the following:
- Experience in social media strategy, content marketing management and website user experience management
- Excellent written communication skills and attention to detail, including proof reading
- Experience and/or a demonstrable passion for wine, beers and spirits
Please see attached job description for more information.
What We Offer
We offer a competitive salary along with a range of excellent benefits and great on-site facilities:
- 25 days’ holiday (plus bank holidays) with the option to buy additional 5 days holiday
- Discretionary Bonus Scheme
- Pension Scheme
- Life Assurance
- Private Medical Insurance
- A benefits scheme offering eyecare vouchers, a cycle to work scheme, an employee assistance programme, and lots more!
Bibendum is an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.
- Full job description