Assistant Management Accountant
- Department / Function
- London - Regents Park Road
- Contract Type
- Working Pattern
- Job Advert Summary
Ask our employees to describe Bibendum, and they might tell you that Bibendum lives and breathes its customer and team focused values and is an award-winning company that ‘represents wine like no other company in the world’.
Bibendum is always on the lookout for great people who can join the team and who have the passion and skills to help us succeed.
- Job Advert Description
What you'll do
This role controls the day-to-day running of On Trade accruals from system set-up to
reconciliation and monitoring of spend and balances. The successful candidate will also be expected to do the following:
- Act as main finance partner for all Marketing activities and responsible for budgeting and regular reporting.
- Support the production of month-end packs.
- Support and add value to all relevant stakeholders and their direct teams.
- Provide insightful and value adding analysis & review.
- Ensure financial rigour, governance and controls are in place.
- Act as point of contact for general queries sent to the Commercial Finance Team.
For more information please click on the job description.
What we offer
This is a place for people who enjoy the buzz of constant change. We offer a range of excellent benefits as well as great on-site facilities. You can expect:
- 25 days’ holiday (plus bank holidays) - with the option to buy a further week
- Bonuses – personal and company performance
- Pension scheme
- Health insurance
- Life assurance, plus access to staff sales, childcare vouchers and a cycle to work scheme, and a whole lot more!
- Full job description