- Department / Function
- Marketing & Communications
- Regents Park Road office
- Contract Type
- Working Pattern
- Job Advert Summary
The Bibendum Off Trade is one of the largest UK Route to Market wine businesses, distributing wine into the off trade retail environment. We work with over 50 core suppliers to bring market relevant products to customers and shoppers.
- Job Advert Description
About the role
We are looking for an Events Executive to support our Events Manager in delivering all of our customer facing Bibendum events plus major internal Bibendum events.
What you'll do
- You'll support the execution of all Bibendum customer events and major internal events e.g. Christmas Party, Company Meetings
- You'll provide administrative support for all events – venue queries, site visits, RSVP management etc.
- You'll provide creative input into events – from deciding venues & catering, to event activity & themes, to products & collateral required. You'll also oversee the events on the day; including problem-solving, managing event set up.
- Youll have key relationships with the Brand Marketing Team, Commercial team - including Buyers and Suppliers RM. Externally you'll build relationships with Trade Customers & Prospects, Suppliers - wine, spirits & beer. Venue organising.
- You'll have some experience of working within events/ marketing, have knowledge of and interest in wine, spirits and beer.
- Demonstratable experience of Excel – for use with managing databases & financial administration
- You'll be a team player with keen attention to detail and be a self starter - managing workload
- Experience of working in a similar role within events/ marketing and considerable experience working within the wine / drinks industry would be a bonus!
What we offer
We offer a competitive salary along with a range of excellent benefits and great on-site facilities:
- 25 days’ holiday (plus bank holidays) - with the option to buy additional holiday
- A Contributory Pension Scheme
- A Discretionary Bonus Scheme and Share Incentive Plan (subject to eligibility)
- Life Assurance
- Private Healthcare Cover
- A modern, open plan office close to beautiful Primrose Hill
We work with some fantastic people, we’re passionate about what we do and we have some fun along the way! If this all resonates with you, then we’d love to hear from you.
- Full job description
- Closing Date
- Friday 22nd November 2019