- Department / Function
- 109a Regents Park Road, NW1 8UR
- Contract Type
- Working Pattern
- Job Advert Summary
Ask our employees to describe Bibendum, and they might tell you that Bibendum lives and breathes its customer and team focused values and is an award-winning company that ‘represents wine like no other company in the world’.
- Job Advert Description
About the role
Every FMCG company requires the ability to make purchasing decisions form an accurate inventory system. Stock control is a necessary and vital part of ensuring the accuracy of inventory records. Working with various teams to achieve required outcomes and actions, this
role is quite varied and will challenge you with different scenarios on a weekly basis. Requirements include daily reporting and management of various system processes, deep analytic investigations that require an understanding of the entire supply chain process
along with frequent project work to amalgamate and streamline the portfolio in an undying effort to provide the highest customer satisfaction.
What you'll do
- You'll monitor automated stock movements received from the Logistics partner, validating and resolving any transaction failures.
- You'll maintain and update a stock control issues log to highlight identified problems and manage the issue resolution process with internal and external IT and Demand Planning.
- You'll work with Demand Planning to complete the stock transfer reconciliation process, document and investigate any variances.
- You'll support business reporting by providing insights into stock file alignment and product portfolio projects.
- You'll approve and manually process all supplier returns and ullage performed by Logistic partners on the ERP software package.
- Complete stock reconciliations for two warehouses that are not integrated into the automated ERP system and work with corresponding teams to facilitate variance resolution.
And much more, please clikc on the job description for full details.
- You'll possess quality focus to work with the ethos of getting it right first time.
- You'll have an analytical approach and strong problem solving skills
- You'll have great attention to detail, processing accuracy, and excellent numerical skills, you'll have excellent organization skills and be able to work to deadlines under minimum supervision
- You'll have great energy and tenacity to succeed in a fast paced environment.
- You'll have good interpersonal skills with the ability to communicate at all levels and remain calm under pressure
- You'll have demonstraitable experience within a stock control environment within an FMCG business, have advanced MS Excel skills, experience using industry standard ERP software packages is advantageous and knowledge and experience of warehouse management systems or a proactive willingness to learn
What we offer
We offer a competitive salary along with a range of excellent benefits and great on-site facilities:
- 25 days’ holiday (plus bank holidays) - with the option to buy additional holiday
- A Contributory Pension Scheme
- A Discretionary Bonus Scheme and Share Incentive Plan (subject to eligibility)
- Life Assurance
- Private Healthcare Insurance
We work with some fantastic people, we’re passionate about what we do and we have some fun along the way! If this all resonates with you, then we’d love to hear from you.
- Full job description
- Closing Date
- Friday 20th December 2019